2017年6月16日星期五

Canadian Music

                                                          Canadian Music
 
         learn a song called "I Really Like You" song recently, sung by Canadian singer Carly Rae Gibson, lyrics by Carly Rae Gibson, J Cash and  Peter Svensson. Three minutes long, the songs are densely distributed 67 "Really", this song is very easy to learn.
  
       In "I Really Like You MV", Tom Hanks played a star, side of the mouth to sing, while walking in the street, passers-by with a signature photo plot of table tennis racket. https://www.youtube.com


      The creation time of this song is in a period of emotional experience, specific in confession is premature, but when the other side has no waiting, or couple making stage. I like the lyrics of this song very much.If I'm single, I should sing this song and chase my favorite people.

       ".....I need to tell you something
Yeah I need to tell you something
Yeah I really really really really really really like you
And I want you do you want me do you want me too
I really really really really really really like you......"

没有评论:

发表评论