2017年6月9日星期五

Sports Girl

                                                       Sports Girl
     I am a girl who likes sports very much. I like running with my little dog. I like climbing mountains and swimming with my friends. But my favorite sport is playing golf. I like playing golf. I like green lawns. Three years ago after a match, I met my boyfriend. We often go to different cities to play golf. Golf is a test of physical strength and endurance. In the process, I exercise, and I learn to  best,strong. It's a challenge to me.



      When I was in China, I went to the gym to do exercises and swim every day. I had a very good fitness instructor. I exercise every day, so I'm in good health.


      At the beginning of training, I was very tired and very painful, but for the sake of good health, I kept on exercising. After coming to Canada, I still insist on running every day. If it rains, I'll sleep late.

没有评论:

发表评论